2Q14 IE Industrial Market Report
Industrial Demand Soars; 3.7 Million SF Of Positive Absorption
Twenty five projects finished completion this quarter totalling 11.1 million SF, 4.7 million SF of this amount was leased prior to construction completion. There remains 13.7 million SF under construction, of which 4.3 million
SF is already leased. Industrial construction usually takes 12 to 18 months or longer to complete. Read More…
Allen Matkins and UCLA Anderson Forecast have partnered to create a Commercial Real Estate Survey and Index to better predict future California commercial rental rates and vacancy rates.
Download the Allen Matkins/UCLA Anderson Forecast of California Commercial Real Estate
The EB-5 visa is a United States visa created through the Immigration Act of 1990. This visa provides a method for foreign nationals who invest money in the U.S. to obtain a green card.
A majority of immigrant investors (90%) prefer to work through officially designated regional centers, such as TW Properties, Inc., to obtain a U.S. permanent green card because it presents a much simpler, less expensive and expedited process. The EB-5 visa program offers several advantages, including the following:
- The freedom to live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your EB-5 investment.
- The principal applicant, spouse, and any children under the age of 21 qualify under the same visa application.
- There is no requirement to manage daily business operations and employees.
- There are no travel restrictions in and out of your home country.
- You have equal access to college education at the same cost as in-state residents.
- Diversification of your investment portfolio in the U.S.
- Currently, there are no visa quota backlogs.
- No sponsor is required as in the case of most other employment- or family-based visa categories.
- No claim for extraordinary ability or education.
- You have the choice to become a U.S. citizen 5 years after you receive a conditional green card.
SERVICES WE DELIVER TO OUR EB-5 INVESTORS
TW Properties, Inc. partners with you to ensure your comprehensive understanding of EB-5 immigrant program benefits, requirements, and processes. You can trust us to:
- Discuss investment opportunities and provide detailed answers in understandable terms.
- Support and guide qualified investors through the investment and green card process.
- Recommend experienced immigration attorneys who specialize in EB-5 investor visas.
- Coordinate the immigration process to maximize your chances of receiving an EB-5 visa approval.
- Diligently manage your investment so that it delivers income and long-term growth.