A majority of immigrant investors (90%) prefer to work through officially designated regional centers, such as TW Properties, Inc., to obtain a U.S. permanent green card because it presents a much simpler, less expensive and expedited process. The EB-5 visa program offers several advantages, including the following:
- The freedom to live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your EB-5 investment.
- The principal applicant, spouse, and any children under the age of 21 qualify under the same visa application.
- There is no requirement to manage daily business operations and employees.
- There are no travel restrictions in and out of your home country.
- You have equal access to college education at the same cost as in-state residents.
- Diversification of your investment portfolio in the U.S.
- Currently, there are no visa quota backlogs.
- No sponsor is required as in the case of most other employment- or family-based visa categories.
- No claim for extraordinary ability or education.
- You have the choice to become a U.S. citizen 5 years after you receive a conditional green card.
Services we deliver to our EB-5 Investors:
TW Properties, Inc. partners with you to ensure your comprehensive understanding of EB-5 immigrant program benefits, requirements, and processes. You can trust us to:
- Discuss investment opportunities and provide detailed answers in understandable terms.
- Support and guide qualified investors through the investment and green card process.
- Recommend experienced immigration attorneys who specialize in EB-5 investor visas.
- Coordinate the immigration process to maximize your chances of receiving an EB-5 visa approval.
- Diligently manage your investment so that it delivers income and long-term growth.